I am a printing company in Austin Texas, we were looking for someone to make our patches for us after Patch Warehouse wouldn't stand behind their mistakes.So we tried to use Hero Patches and didn't read this site first.

This company is a scam! Don't use them. They took my order payment and everything, then called back the next day to make changes then disappeared. I have called, emailed, tried live chat over and over for days.

I had to call my CC company to take care of the fraud charges by this company.

USE SOMEONE ELSE!!I don't understand how they are still legally opporating with all these complaints

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Hero Patches. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Hero Patches to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not fill my order. Author liked the most ordering process. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hero Patches for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1309047

Thank you all for giving me the heads up about this company. I was about to place an order and am glad that I did not. Sucks that everyone here had such a poor experience but it was not in vein as people like me are spared the same fate.