Hero Patches - Great service

Just wanted to add that our company's experience with Hero Patch was great customer service, great product and great pricing. Had some questions and was able to quickly reach them via phone and email.

Patch design looked better than I could imagine. Great colors and workmanship. Have referred them to others. The reps were very courteous and professional.

They even emailed me to double check on some of my design specs before they were sent out to embroidery. I had even got a quote that was a sale price with instructions that order had to be placed before sale was over..

I did not place my order until sale was over but the company still honored the price quote. I definitely would use this company again.

Review about: Hero Patches Patch.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Hero Patches - Zero courtesy or customer service

I used the website for a quote and got an email in minutes. It asked me to give all my info and a photo to get my job started.

I responded as asked and, in about two minutes, got another email. I got three emails this way, despite asking for a human being. Clearly a bot service just firing off emails. Finally I got an email from “May.” She didn’t care about the patch image, if it was feasible to create, anything.

Just said “ok 100 patches at this cut will be X.” I asked her for a proof and she refused and said they were unwilling to work on my product until I paid in full. I went with another company. This is when I started to get really mad. I have received over a dozen emails since (in a week) from bots offering discounts.

I get them at midnight, 1am, 6am and other very inconvenient times. I live in the same time zone as this company. I responded to several emails explaining that I would not do business with them and that I didn’t appreciate their lack of courtesy with email timing since almost everyone’s emails are tied to their phones.

I unsubscribed to every email that came through. I just received an email this morning

That's your own fault.

No, my e-mail does not link to my phone.

As a matter of fact, I have no cell phone.

The computer is on the desk (e-mail).

The phone hangs on the kitchen wall.

You fell deeply, squarely into the pit of no return of your own doing by linking unrelated devices. Quit being so available and this won't happen to you. Meanwhile, block 'em.

Hero Patches - $335 Charged and NO Patches

I ordered patches in May with a late June deadline. Once they billed my card all contact ceased.

Vicky was supposedly "recovering from surgery" in July... I suspect Vicky is not even a real person. No replies to emails, no replies to phone calls, customer disservice has hung up on me when I inquired about my order. Total sham and fraud of a company.

They have other aliases too... HERO PATCH aka THE STUDIO aka BUTLER PATCHES aka who knows what else. More like LOSER PATCH or ZERO PATCH...

Never got my patches so have to fight the charge with my credit card company... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HERO PATCHES.

Review about: Custom Patches From Hero Patch.

Comments

I had the same issues with this company and will never use them again.

Hero Patches - Poor quality

2.3

I ordered two sets of patches. The first set of 200 patches was poorly stitched out.

Uneven stitching, weird thread looping. I contacted Vicky and they redid the patches. The quality of the redo was wonderful. When I went to place my second order of 1000 patches, I was assured I would get quality work.

But when i received the second order, This order had the same quality issues as the first. When I contacted Vicky, she ignored all my messages. Basically half of the patches were unusable. When it was time for me to order again, I sent an email and received a call within 20 seconds.

I really didn't want to order from them again, I just wanted to see what they would do if I contacted them to place an order. They really only care about making a sale and don't care about quality.

Review about: Embroidered Patches.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Low prices.

I didn't like: Quality of the product.

Hero Patches - Horrible service

Hero patches did my custom job incorrectly. They did not center the logo and it was so far down on the patch that it looked ridiculous.

They said it was an optical illusion and they were not wrong. Despite me telling them that as patch professionals, they should have adjusted the logo to "appear" in the center, they wouldn't re-do them. I told them I could not know in advance they they would look like the ultimate finished product, but they didn't care. I asked them to re-do it and offered to pay another third of the price.

They would not fix their error unless I paid them again with a tiny discount. Basically, they stole $150 from me.

Review about: Soccer Patches.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Re-do the job properly.

Hero Patches - Not on time as discussed

1.7

I needed 10 patches. Just 10 patches!

Initially, i spoke with Ronald Irwin on the phone and said I needed these patches for a movie I'm making before I start filming on Sept 15,2017 so I needed it before that. They had about 10 days. He stated on the phone that I would get them Sept 13th or 14th at the latest. Now it seems that I will be getting then on the day I'm filming halfway through the production!

Unusable now that the costumes will be established! And I wont even be home to wait for the freaking things.

During the production phase they said they couldnt do the patches at 2 inches and needed to adjust to 3 I said, ok and asked if this would impact the delivery and they said no. Apparently it did now I paid $168.58 on patches arriving a day AFTER I needed them!

Review about: 10 Patches.

Hero Patches - Worst customer service ever

File an order with hero patch and they say it will be 1 to two weeks to receive the order. Then you pay and after almost two months of trying to call with no response.

I get told the patches are in route from china;which is 1 to two weeks! I wish the company would not mislead the customer!

False advertising! Product was not even cheaper than the other sights, they just promised it would be faster!

Review about: Custom Patches.

Hero Patches - Incorrect product

1.9

They printed two sets of patches for us, similar but different colors and we paid $120 for the product and it was sent and arrived incorrect. They've been promising new product for three months.

They don't seem to be answering their phone these day. I have talked to Joan Carlos and she first said they were making them, then they were shipped, but not received and now they are not answering their phones. I also have over a dozen emails. I ordered two sets of 100 patches, and the first arrived and their quality was a bit low, but given the price, I was okay with it.

But now that I've paid $200 for 100 patches, not so great. It is such a bummer because all I need is an extra "I" on the patch, that is all that is wrong.

Review about: 100 Color 2 5 Inch Patches.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: First set of patches for the price.

I didn't like: Promises never delieverd.

Hero Patches - Awful--- do not order

They do not answer messages. Ordered patches months ago and still do not have them.

This is the worst company I have ever worked with.

No communications. Sent numerous emails and phone messages per day

Review about: Hero Patches Custom Patches.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Hero Patches - Used to be a good company, now a complete fraud+

1.3

My first experience with Hero patches a couple of years ago was a good one. Great service, great price.

Now it is completely the opposite. I ordered patches that were supposed to be delivered May 15. I cannot get any human to answer the phone. Not in service, not in sales - no one.

I'm ready to sue. This was for a Girl Scout event and I'm completely livid. The event was last week. I have leaders asking me for their troop's patches.

I have nothing to give them.

If anyone knows their physical address and actual corporate name I would appreciate it. I've ready to take them to court for breach of contract and fraud.

Review about: 100 Custom Patches.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and breach of contract, Customer service, Theft.

Comments

They are overseas in the Philippines

I am having the same issue now

I am now facing the same situation :(