Resolved
2.4
Layout of Store

Vicky will be very active and pretend to have great customer service.Then once they get your payment everything goes silent and wrong.

If you call, no one ever picks up. If you leave a voice mail, no one ever gets back. You never get connected to an actual operator on Live Chat. And emails go unanswered.

By the way, their address is a fake address. I ordered 2 sets of patches, they charged us $236.00, and have received nothing so far! I will not order with them again. They are a true headache to deal with.

Trust me and avoid Hero Patches.If you don't, you will regret just ignoring all these complaints.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $236. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hero Patches. The most disappointing about hero patches custom patches from Hero Patches was theft, that they stole my money and serious lack of communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hero Patches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Hero Patches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hero Patches?

Comments

Did you ever receive your order?

cyberdanny61
Long Beach, California, United States #1261431

I did end up getting great quality patches with Hero Patches. They were a little late (due to FedEx holiday shipping) but besides total lack of customer service and responses, I will admit that I ended up with quality patches for this order. I would use them in the future if communication improves with Hero Patches.

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1256001

As per another unhappy customer on Pissedconsumer.com -

I am a printing company in Austin Texas, we were looking for someone to make our patches for us after Patch Warehouse wouldn't stand behind their mistakes.So we tried to use Hero Patches and didn't read this site first.

This company is a scam!Don't use them.

They took my order payment and everything, then called back the next day to make changes then disappeared.I have called, emailed, tried live chat over and over for days.

I had to call my CC company to take care of the fraud charges by this company.

USE SOMEONE ELSE!!I don't understand how they are still legally opporating with all these complaints